News & Updates
Pharmaceutical Sales Manager, Warsaw, Poland
We are looking for a proven Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist to promote our product through brand expertise, customer relationships and strategic selling skills.
• Drive sales growth of current product within the local market
• Decisions and behaviors are in a complaint manner and aligned with company values
• Manage a designated territory, calling on targeted Health Care Providers (MDs, PAs, NPs), and all relevant staff members in primary and urgent care as well as pharmacy sectors ___________
• Expand and grow the business in designated territory by implementing our client’s sales and brand strategies
• Ensure pharmacy stocking is optimized and that product is always available
• Use business acumen to analyze territory information to create and implement a customized territory business plan
• Enhance relationships with all customers (MDs, PAs, NPs), and all relevant staff members in primary and urgent care as well as pharmacy sectors
• Maintain a strong knowledge of the managed care landscape
• Make effective use of sales tools (samples, iPads, marketing materials) to maximize sales
• Educate customers within territory on the benefits of our client’s products to patients, using a variety of techniques, such as 1:1 meetings, presentations, lunch-and-learns, etc.
• Carry out all administrative duties (record keeping, expenses etc.) according to policy
• Minimum 5 year’s sales experience in either B2B or pharmaceuticals / life sciences
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven, documented sales performance, ie strong record of meeting/exceeding goals/ awards/recognition
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
What is Offered:
* Full-time career opportunity with career progression
* Market-leading salary
* Company perks and benefits
* Permanent contract of employment
* Established and successful company
* Investment in employee development
Please send your application with your most recent CV today via this advert.
To find out more about this career opportunity please call Evaldas Narauskas on +48 574 790 306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your interest.
Pharmaceutical Sales Manager, Bangkok, Thailand
Please email your application with your most recent CV today to
email@example.com detailing your interest.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, Prague Czech Republic